The AC Hotel opened in New Orleans on December 8, 2015 as the first AC Hotel in the U.S. following the Marriott acquisition in 2011.
We were approached by the AC Hotel to produce an event that combined music, art and fashion. Together, we created an experience that was unique and unlike any other event in New Orleans, featuring art by Nicole Touchet, fashion by Karelle Levy, and music by Carneyval, Daniele Spadavecchia and G Love. The goals for the AC Night of Art and Fashion were as follows:
- Raise awareness of the AC Hotel to locals
- Expose locals to the bar and specialty craft cocktails
- Raise awareness and exposure for the AC Hotel
- Showcase that the AC is involved in all facets of the arts
- Showcase the capabilities of the AC hotel for events
- Create an event experience that will leave a lasting impression on guests
Bond Moroch’s campaign focused on aggressive media outreach to local media, including print, broadcast, internet media and bloggers. Additionally, we worked with the AC Hotel team and production partner Mixon Design on event planning support. We were also responsible for guest list development and ensuring local community influencers were present at the event.
Results & Impact
The event was a tremendous success on many levels – well-attended by a range of New Orleans/regional influencers, media and bloggers. We secured media coverage across print, broadcast and online outlets and on relevant blogs, including Where Yat, Biz New Orleans.com, The New Orleans Advocate, and GoNola.com. The following is a video of the event: https://vimeo.com/150452794