CompuCure provides solutions to the most vexing IT challenges faced by institutions in the public sector. CompuCure completed its rebranding in 2012 and hired Bond to assist in forging relationships and increasing awareness among key target audiences in the Federal Government IT landscape. In order to position CompuCure as a world-class IT services firm competitor, Bond implemented a strategic public relations campaign highlighting the company’s small size as a strength in the industry.
With a recent company rebranding
Our objectives included the following:
- To secure editorial features, opportunistic creation of articles and inclusion in stories being developed
- To identify and pursue high-value conference,
eventand speaking opportunities
- To identify and secure high-profile awards opportunities for CompuCure and its leadership team
Our public relations campaign currently consists of the following:
- Media relations
- Conference/speaker opportunities
- High-value award opportunities
Launching our public relations campaign in January 2013, we began a targeted media outreach campaign within the Federal Government IT market, along with maintaining a presence in New Orleans. The goal was to raise CompuCure’s presence as a boutique IT services firm that dramatically grew from what was primarily a local client base into a national practice, providing technology solutions to IT challenges faced by institutions in the public and private sector.
Our approach was to position CompuCure as an IT services firm that is a peer of, and often partners with, best-in-class, world-class competitors – highlighting the company’s small size as an asset and strength. With this main focus, we also worked to develop relationships with key media and strategic partners, helping to set CompuCure apart from competitors.
Results & Impact
Our focused public relations campaign proved successful, solidifying CompuCure as a firm that understands complex and unforeseen circumstances and is able to complete a project from start-to finish in a short-time frame, and often under budget.
Our results proved successful:
- Secured local and national media coverage highlighting CompuCure’s capabilities as an IT firm
- Forged relationships and secured high-value media coverage in key industry-related trades
- Secured recognition for CompuCure on Inc. Magazine’s 500|5000 annual list of the nation’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for 2013.
- Identified and secured opportunities for by-lined editorial submissions
- Researched and presented potential speaking and conference opportunities