2014 marked the 25th anniversary of the New Orleans Film Festival, which has grown into a major showcase of local, regional, national, and international films. The New Orleans Film Society hired Bond to spearhead a local and national media relations campaign to promote the Film Fest as a whole and assist with on-site red carpet coordination for opening and closing night films.
The New Orleans Film Society (NOFS) hired Bond to spearhead a local and national media relations campaign to promote the New Orleans Film Festival (NOFF).
We defined our objectives as the following:
- To secure local, regional and national media
coveragesurrounding the festival
- To secure red carpet attendance at the opening night event
- To raise the overall profile of the Festival and create preference among our target audiences
Our campaign consisted of robust media relations and
Bond has been our secret ingredient in astronomically broadening the Film Festival's presence and building our reputation.
Jolene Pinder, Executive Director
New Orleans Film Festival
Results & Impact
Bond secured its largest number of media coverage on the New Orleans Film Festival to-date— a wide range of local, regional, national and trade media coverage, providing maximum exposure for NOFF and an increased interest from filmmakers around the world.
- Secured over 160 local and national media hits surrounding the festival, including multiple
- Assisted with coordination of the Opening Night
Red Carpet Event on Oct. 16, 2014, securing over 25 m
edia outletsin attendance
- Increased overall awareness of the festival, proven by 40 percent increase in submissions for the 2014 NOFF