Search Influence, a full-service search engine marketing company, hired Bond to position CEO Will Scott as national expert on social media and online marketing strategy, and to create preference for the brand among potential clients and partners.
- To position Will Scott, CEO of Search Influence, as one of the nation’s top experts on social media and online marketing strategy to key audiences
- To create strong relationships between Scott and top business and trade media
- To create preference for the Search Influence brand among potential clients and partners
Our PR campaign consists of the following:
- Business-to-business marketing
- Media relations
We sought to generate opportunities for Will Scott by matching his expertise with social media issues of the day, which included the Summer Olympics and the Presidential Election, among others.
Through the opportunities we created, we sought to use Scott’s unique insights and analysis as a means of differentiating him and his firm from a large pool of qualified competitors.
Results & Impact
The successful results of our campaign were impactful:
- Dominated marketing and advertising media by securing inclusion of Scott and his firm in multiple feature stories in Adweek, Mediabistro and BtoB Magazine, among others
- Generated feature story in Forbes about recommended social media strategies
- Facilitated the firm’s essential ownership of the local New Orleans market by regularly securing opportunities for Scott in the local business media including the highly-influential New Orleans CityBusiness.