Urban Entrepreneurship Partnership focuses operations on educational achievement and entrepreneurial success in order to develop self-sufficient people and a vibrant economy and society. Bond launched a state-wide campaign to drive meaningful participation in the Partnership program and to generate support from corporate partner candidates.
Urban Entrepreneurship Partnership (UEP) focuses operations on educational achievement and entrepreneurial success in order to develop self-sufficient people and a vibrant economy and society. UEP hired Bond to drive meaningful participation in its initiatives and to generate support from corporate partner candidates.
We defined our objectives as the following:
- To generate interest and drive participation in the Partnership program by entrepreneurs in the Greater New Orleans and Baton Rouge regions
- To differentiate the Partnership brand from among the legion of entrepreneur advocacy organizations operating in Southeastern Louisiana
- To attract corporate partners to support the Partnership’s initiatives
Our PR campaign consisted of the following:
- Intensive media relations
- Intensive peer-to-peer marketing
- Partnership development
Results & Impact
The results of our campaign drove meaningful participation in the Partnerships' initiatives and created meaningful and sustained dialogues with corporate partner candidates.
- Generated feature stories in The Advocate (Baton Rouge), The Times-Picayune, WWL-TV, WDSU-TV and other leading local media
- Facilitated introductions with businesses and organizations that include Iberia Bank, First NBC Bank, Gulf Coast Bank, ASI Federal Credit Union, and GNO, Inc., among others.
- Through coverage generated, created awareness and demand for the Partnership’s offerings by local entrepreneurs seeking to grow their small businesses.